October 3, 2013

Book Cover Battle #52: Dinner With a Vampire

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Dinner With a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1) by Abigail Gibbs
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US & UK                                              Spain

Hungarian                                                         Greek



My favorite cover is the UK/US cover, I like it because is simple and dark. And I also like the Hungarian cover, that mouth/lips is kind of strange but at least it would make me take it from the bookshelf to read the back cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

3 comments:

  1. I like the US/UK cover as well. More alluring to me. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the Spain one! It's so captivating and her hair is so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete