August 6, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (134): Liars, Inc.

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes 
Release date: March 24th 2015
It all starts with one little lie…

Max Cantrell has never been a big fan of the truth, so when the opportunity arises to sell lies to his classmates, it sounds like a good way to make a little money and liven up a boring senior year. With the help of his friends Preston and Parvati, Max starts a business providing forged permission slips and cover stories for the students of Vista Palisades High. Liars, Inc. they call it. Suddenly everybody needs something and the cash starts pouring in. Who knew lying could be so lucrative?

When Preston wants his own cover story to go visit a girl he met online, Max doesn’t think twice about hooking him up. Until Preston never comes home. Then the evidence starts to pile up—terrifying clues that lead the cops to Preston’s body. Terrifying clues that point to Max as the murderer.

Can Max find the real killer before he goes to prison for a crime he didn’t commit? Paula Stokes starts with one single white lie and weaves a twisted tale that will have readers guessing until the explosive final chapters.

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links

18 comments:

  1. This book sounds so good, and I love the cover. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick, Adriana! I'm really looking forward to this one, too.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so hyped about this book! I can't wait for its release!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! Been seeing this one all over the place. It seems really good.

    Happy Hump Day!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard about this one but it sounds pretty amazing. Great pick!
    Here's my WoW: http://reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday-8-they-all-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really creepy and right up my alley. Great pick!

    Liza’s WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing this around the blogosphere, but actually never really took the time to read the blurb. It sounds interesting, and I might pick it up when it comes out :) Thanks for sharing!

    Rosie Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read The Art of Lainey yet (but heard tons of good things) so can't wait to read this! Not sure if I like the cover or not, but it seems to be growing on me a little, haha. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one looks fantastic! I nabbed an ARC last week and I'm looking forward to reading it once we get a little closer to the release.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paula Stokes is in my auto buy list! I cannot wait for this one myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to read Liars Inc, it sounds so good! Hope you love it :)

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, this has been making the rounds recently and it does sound really interesting! Happy reading!

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG RIGHT! This one is going to be amazing. I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this cover! I can't wait to read this one too. I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. "It all started with one little lie"
    I'd definitely read it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds awesome. Interesting and unique. And I crazy love the cover

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got this for review and am very excited to read it soon. I hope you get the chance soon too!

    ReplyDelete