February 8, 2016

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (4.25/5 stars)
Magic Rises (Kate Daniels #6) by Ilona Andrews (4.5/5 stars)

Currently reading

The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire #1) by C.J. Redwine

What I´m going to read next?

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Excited about the Shadow Queen! Hope you're enjoying it!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These first, three authors' names keep showing up everyone on ppl's blogs. I've only read one Gaiman book and it was wow. I have the first of this Andrews series on my TBR. I just may need to move it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I hope you're enjoying Julie James! I love her books. :D I'm reading City of Lost by Kelley Armstrong right now. Totally enjoying it.

    Happy reading, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books- I want to read all of those!!

    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/funko-pops-how-i-love-these.html

    ReplyDelete