March 5, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (54): February

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga´s Reviews, which showcases the books we've purchased, won, borrowed and received in the mail. 

These are the books I got in the month of February.

BOUGHT
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
Sever (The Chemical Garden #3) by Lauren DeStefano

FOR MY KINDLE
Rogue (Talon #2) by Julie Kagawa
The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons #2) by Julia Quinn
This Heart of Mine (Chicago Stars #5) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
The Return (Titan #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty
Mariana by Susanna Kearsley
The Mistake (Off-Campus #2) by Elle Kennedy

What books did you get?
Leave me your link in the comments.

7 comments:

  1. I bought P.S. I Still Love You too. Would love to read what you have to say for Uprooted .... been seeing that book on social media a lot.

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOoh lovely haul!! I loved ACOTAR!! Still need to read The Return! Also really loved Rogue! Hope you enjoy all the awesome new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see Susan Elizabeth Phillips on here. I think I've read this one before. I hope you'll enjoy your February books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I have a few of these myself. Happy reading!

    My StS: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2016/03/stackin-shelves-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some wonderful books this week! I loved Uprooted and A Court Of Thorns And Roses. And the Jenny Han book is so sweet. Have a fun week of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I Still Love You is such a great book! I hope you'll enjoy it. Great haul!

    Here's my Stacking The Shelves @ Swissbookworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Liane is one of my faves. I must read that one. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete