July 4, 2017

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR
(in no particular order)
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta

 
Shine (Shade #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready
The Trouble with Flirting by Claire LaZebnik
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

Moonglass by Jessi Kirby

Magic Binds (Kate Daniels #9) by Ilona Andrews

What books are on your summer TBR?
Leave me your links!

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I need to read 8th Grave soon myself! 13th Grave is the last book apparently! I am so behind!!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Kate Daniels series. I savor those books and space them out so I'm never without a "new" one in the series to read. Although that leaves me behind on the series because I don't read them all right away.

    I hope you enjoy all of these books! I'm hoping to read Hunting Prince Dracula, Three Dark Crowns, Warcross, and Once and For All this summer.

    ReplyDelete