September 19, 2017

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List
(in no particular order)
I was checking my Fall TBR from last year and I realized that I had only read 8 of the 10 books, so I´m adding them on this list.
These are the books that I planned to read this fall.
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
Nearly Gone (Nearly Gone #1) by Elle Cosimano
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes

 This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis

Visions (Cainsville #2) by Kelley Armstrong

Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

What books are on your fall TBR list?
Leave me your link in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Nice picks! I LOVED Nearly Gone! So bummed that it just ended with two books because I feel like there is still plenty more to tell in that world! Sooo need to get caught up with Charley though! You're already ahead of me by reading book 8! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks! There are so many fall releases I am excited about and so many series I want to continue/start!

    Happy Reading!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs
    My Fall TBR picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the Woods looks so good! I've been meaning to try her books. Dangerous Girls I really liked. And I've been meaning to read Gone Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dangerous Girls is so good, I hope you enjoy it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/19/top-ten-tuesday-125/

    ReplyDelete